Gorgeous liquid illuminator in 4 flattering shades. Silicone-based Ultra Sheer is magic in a bottle.
Hydrating yet oil-free, add it to Ultra Foundation to subtly alter its hue, or use over Ultra Foundation to highlight. Use Ultra Sheer alone for a diaphanous finish that floats on your skin as it luminates. It's a blush - a bronzer -a highlighter.
Ultra Sheer. Simple to use. Simply miraculous. Moisture, heat and sebum resistant.
OPAL - shimmering white with a lilac iridescence
CHAMPAGNE - glowing pink highlight
PEACH - glowing peach, warms the skin
BRONZE - highlight that warms the skin, perfect for dark skin tones
- Ultra Sheer is one of FACE atelier’s most versatile products. Alone, it can be used over foundation as a blush, bronzer or highlighter. It can also be used to highlight collarbones, shoulders, etc. for a subtle, shimming evening or bridal look.
- The silicones in Ultra Sheer diminish the look fine lines and ensure a long-lasting finish. It hydrates and soothes the skin, and the illuminating pigments create a healthy glow. Because of the silicone base, its long-lasting finish will not dry, crack or flake.
- Added to Ultra Foundation, Ultra Sheer acts as an illuminator as well as changing the hue slightly to adapt to different skin tones (i.e. Peach Ultra Sheer will slightly warm a foundation tone)
- Use Ultra Sheer alone to accentuate shoulders, collarbones and décolletage. Because looking good shouldn’t stop at the jaw line!
- BRIDAL ALERT -Ultra Sheer is an essential part of being camera ready and picture perfect on your big day!
Cylcomethicone l Cetyl Dimethicone - Silicones are derived from silica that is derived from quartz, the second most naturally occurring mineral on earth. They impart emolliency and significantly enhance a product’s lifespan and effectiveness. They create a soft, smooth product that is pleasant to apply and, in the case of cyclomethicone, impart a unique skin feel. Silicones are naturally water resistant while absorbing sebum (the oily substance produced by certain glands in the skin), thus reducing skin shine. Their molecules are larger than human pores, preventing them from settling into them upon application. The unique molecular structure of silicones (larger molecules with wider spaces between each molecule) allows them to form a breathable and protective barrier between skin and the product. They also have unique healing and protecting properties. Silicones ensure an even application of other ingredients and leave behind a silky, almost imperceptible feel that noticeably enhances the skin's texture and appearance.
Glycerin - Present in all natural lipids, it’s a humectant that helps prevent dryness and scaling. When combined with other emollients like silicones, it moisturizes while helping skin heal, reduce associated skin conditions as well as enhance the skin’s natural protection. It also helps skin cells mature properly and may heal wounds more quickly.
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract - A cooling, healing agent that soothes irritated skin and reduces redness. It’s composed of 90% water (cooling action), amino acids, proteins, lipids, and Vitamin C that serve as an antioxidants that help soothe, calm skin irritation, and relieve puffy skin. Some of the minerals found in it are magnesium, potassium and silica. The silica helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines by tightening collagen. This extract also acts as an anti-inflammatory and its moisture-regulating qualities make it perfect for revitalizing and hydrating the skin.
Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract - Its venotonic effect provides vascular protection, aiding circulation to reduce swelling. It also has anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenging properties.