You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beautyblender Swirl About Town is a set with the popular Beauty Blender in cool marble print and a solid cleanser for cleaning your sponge.
With the Beauty Blender you can easily and professionally apply your foundation, blush and powder. From now on it will be easier to achieve hard-to-reach and narrow contours of your face. The unique design ensures a flawless and even complexion and has an ultimate range. The Beauty Blender will achieve a professional and streak-free result.
The first rimless sponge in the world. Because of the special shape of the Beauty Blender you can perfectly reach all the contours of your face with a professional streak-free result.
It is a soft sponge to apply makeup to the face. The unique design and structure ensures a flawless and even complexion. Foundation and blush can easily be applied with the Beauty Blender. The egg-shaped sponge molds perfectly to the contours of your face. The narrower top makes it easy to reach hard-to-reach places such as the nose and eyes. The wider side can be used for larger surfaces.
In 2014 it was awarded a Beauty Expert award by Allure magazine.
The sponge consists of 100% latex-free material with a very fine structure.
Beauty Blender opts for safe, water-soluble dyes that are not harmful to the environment and will retain the color of the foam.
How to use :
1. Moisten the Beauty Blender in water
2. The sponge is now up to twice as large!
3. Squeeze out excess moisture from the Beauty blender
4. The Beauty Blender is now ready for use.
5. Dab the Beauty Blender in your favorite makeup. (Note: Do not rub!)
6. Apply your make-up on your face in a dotted line until you have a perfect result. (Note: Do not rub!)
7. Are you ready? Let it dry at room temperature in a well-ventilated and dry room. This prevents the material from suffocating.
8. Enjoy a comfortable, even and streak-free finish
9. Apply your foundation, blush and powder easily and professionally with the Beauty Blender.
1. Moisten your Beautyblender or makeup brushes.
2. Rub your Beautyblender or makeup brushes over the soap.
3. Gently squeeze your Beauty Blender and clean again to rinse out excess soap.
Note : A new Beauty Blender can lose color in the beginning if it gets moist. This is normal and belongs to the properties of the Beauty blender.
You have no items in wishlist.