FREE Blender Cleaner with every Beauty Blender purchase*
A Youtube favourite! The world’s first edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.
This is for one original pink beautyblender®, which comes in its own resuable storage case (perfect for storing your beautyblender whilst it dries or when not in use).
- ® features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender® doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries.
- beautyblender® was created without edges in order to eliminate visible lines and streaks. it works by gently bouncing Beautyblender against your face when applying make up. This application technique, called stippling in the make up world, blends make up without creating changes in the texture or tone of your skin.
- You use beautyblender's pointed side for hard-to-reach spots like around the nose and mouth, and under the eyes.
- Use the round base for foundation and blush on the larger areas of your face such as your forehead, cheeks and chin.
- If you have problem skin beautyblender® works to cover blemishes. Use the pointed end and the stipple and twist technique to work make up into depressed areas of the face. The stippling and twisting action feathers out the make up's edges, leaving a perfect finish.
- Wash after use using blendercleanser® and place on top of the storage case to air dry. Once the sponge has dried it will reduce to its original size and drop back into the canister. beautyblender® should not come in contact with extreme heat of any kind.
Latex free. Handcrafted in the USA.
* WHILE STOCKS LAST